UT Challenge 2020
Application periodLocation: online
- Create an account
- Apply with your idea
- Add team members
- Apply for challenging business case and/or apply for an internship or job at one or more of our partner companies by sharing your C.V. (application period always open)
Inspiration & kick-off meetingLocation: Incubase
Inspiration & kick-off meeting with participants and partners
- Get to know your fellow competitors and coaches from the network
- Learn about the do’s and dont’s
Networking periodLocation: online
- Start chats with coaches via your dashboard and collect feedback on your proposal
- Collect recommendations from classmates, friends and family. Bring the word out. Let them vote for your proposal. The proposal with the most collected online recommendations will win the ‘Online Audience Prize’ worth €250,- .
- Join inspirational sessions with partners
15:30 - 16:30
- Join workshops on March 10, 24, 31
- Workshops will evolve around several topics, such as Problem definition & Value Proposition Canvas, Solution development & Customer involvement, Lean start-up and Prototyping, Business model, Financials and pitch practice.
Speed dating eventLocation: online
14:30 - 17:00
The speed date event is a fun, instructive and interactive event where all projects are invited to brainstorm with industry experts to make the projects even better. This is your chance to receive one on one expert coaching! Afterwards the top 40 of projects will be selected.
Announcement top 40 projectsLocation: online
April 17 we will announce which 40 projects will be one step closer to the final!
Grand Finale (postponed)Location: t.b.a.
20 one-minute-pitches, a Grand Jury, an interesting Keynote Speaker, an innovation and networking market, live coverage by media, the end battle. Save the date!
Postponed until further notice (June or October)