Join the UT Challenge, pitch your idea and get the chance to expand your network and win awards worth up to €5.000 each!
Every year, since the first edition in 2017, the UT Entrepreneurial Challenge has offered students the opportunity to further develop their own, ingenious ideas, prototypes, start-ups and research projects into the next step. With the help from our innovative and knowledgeable partners and the UT, in between and during fun and educational events.
The UT Challenge is an initiative of the University of Twente, Student Union, Novel-T, Designlab and ETM and has grown into a platform that every student can benefit from. In previous editions, over 1400 students have developed ideas and prototypes, drawn up business plans and exchanged valuable knowledge with the (local) business community, with regard to important societal themes.
The 7th edition of the UT Entrepreneurial Challenge will start in March 2023. Register now, pitch your idea, project or Start-up and join the network. Our stage is yours!Register here
The most accessible category of all! The ideation category welcomes all students who are at the forefront of their journey. Excited to explore the potential of your idea’s? This is your stage!More info
The ultimate stage to mature your idea or project. Got your direction figured out and working on or with a prototype already? Take this stage to evolve into the future of your project.More info
Ready to kick your entrepreneurial journey into the next gear? The start-up category provides the ultimate stage for business ready students and researchers.More info
BENEFITS OF THE UT CHALLENGE
- Showcase your idea or startup and show what the heart and soul of the University of Twente is all about
- Connect and interact with the network and attend workshops with interesting guests and fun events
- Grow both with your idea or startup and personally, into the next steps on your entrepreneurial journey
- Achieve new insights, skills, connections and various prizes at the end;
- Audience Prize | € 1.500,-
- Ideation Award | € 3.000,-
- Prototyping Award | € 4.000,-
- Start-up Award | € 5.000,-
- Partner prizes like the ASML Makers Award | € 2.500,-
- Challenging business cases; get inspired and help partners with their challenges
- Career and internship opportunities with on of the many partner companies